67. Is it accepted that Christ was sinless?
68. Is it accepted that Christ possessed supernatural wisdom and knowledge?
69. Is it accepted that Christ possessed supernatural power to do miracles and give life to the dead?
70. Is it accepted that Christ is entitled to command faith and obedience from all men?
71. Is it accepted that Jesus Christ is identified as being the “Messiah”? (the Anointed One)
72. Is it accepted that Christ is refered to as the Word of God? (Logos / Kalimullâh)
73. Is it accepted that Christ pre-existed as the Word of God before he was born?
74. Is it accepted that God’s eternal Word, took on a human body in the incarnation of Jesus Christ? (Kenosis or Hûlul)
75. Is it accepted that Christ is “Divine” or God in the flesh?
76. Is it accepted that Christ created the world?
77. Is it accepted that Christ is the one and only mediator between God and man?
78. Is it accepted that Christ is the Son of God?
79. In the Holy Books when the term “Son of God” is used, is it used in the sense of a physical son being born from out of a sexual union?
80. Was Christ actually worshipped by people and did He accept their worship as being valid?
81. Is it accepted that Christ can forgive people’s sins?
82. Is it accepted that Christ has the keys to death and hell?
83. Is it accepted that Christ is the “Savior” of the world?
84. Is it accepted that believing in Christ as Savior and Lord is the only means of obtaining eternal life?
85. Is it accepted that Christ’s blood was shed as a sacrificial atonement for the sins of the world? (Ransom / Fidye)
86. In the Holy Books is it stated by the prophets that the Messiah (Jesus) would die?
87. Did Jesus himself foretell that he would be killed by the Jews?
88. Is it accepted that Christ physically died on the cross and that he arose from the dead?
89. Is it accepted that Christ is alive today and that he will come again?
90. Are there any verses in the Bible which "predict" or "foretell" the coming of Muhammad?
91. In order for Muhammad to be qualified as a prophet to communicate the written oracles of God, would he have needed to be a Jew who was literate?
92. Is Muhammad’s self-proclamation of being a prophet a valid test or proof of prophethood?
93. Was the message of Muhammad in complete agreement with the message of Jesus and the other Prophets?
94. Did God give Muhammad supernatural power to do obvious miracles like Jesus and the other prophets as a confirmation that he was sent by God?
95. Did Muhammad have a prophetic gift to be able to “predict” or “foretell” the future like Jesus and the other Prophets?
96. Would the God of Abraham ever condone Muhammad kissing the Black Stone at the Ka’bah or his honoring Arab pagan deities?
97. Would Muhammad have been considered to be a normal human being who needed to repent and ask forgiveness for his sins like everyone else?
98. Would Muhammad be considered to be the last and the greatest of the prophets?
© Daniel Wickwire – danwickwire.com