111. Is a person’s salvation contingent upon their own good works? (Ameller)
112. Is God’s provision of salvation from the penalty of sin always dependent upon the ransom of a blood sacrifice? (Kefaret)
113. Can God’s provision of salvation only be received by grace through faith in the sacrificial atonement of the Lamb of God? (Jesus Christ)
114. In order for a person to obtain eternal life is it first necessary for them to hear and understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ and believe that God sent Him to be the Messiah, the Savior of the world?
115. Is it accepted that belief in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord is the only way which God has provided for a person’s sins to be forgiven and to obtain eternal life?
116. Is water baptism required of a believer today?
117. Is circumcision required of a male believer today?
118. Are there verses which command people to be “holy” and is “holiness” a pre-requisite for entering into Heaven?
119. Can people choose to become the children of God through an exercise of their own free will and volition?
120. Is a person's fate totally predetermined or predestined by God? (Kader or Kısmet)
121. Does God use a scale of balances to measure a person’s good and bad works to determine whether they will go to heaven or to hell? (Terazi)
122. In order for a person to be able to enter into the Kingdom of God, is it first necessary to have a “spiritual rebirth” and be "born again"?
123. Does God give the promise or guarantee of eternal life to all true believers in Christ?
© Daniel Wickwire – danwickwire.com